terça-feira, 26 de junho de 2012

The Queen's Meme #120 ~ The Totally Random Meme

Resolvi responder para Queen´s Meme#120

Welcome to The Queen's Meme #120
7 Royal Questions on Tuesday

 The Totally Random Meme
Description: Well, it's totally random

1. If you could have a robot that could perform any task at your disposal for a week, what would you have the robot do for you?
Just for a week...I really don´t want a robot. But if I had one in such conditions I would ask it to paint my house.
2. As part of your pre-planned funeral arrangement you are asked to name the bronze statue that will represent you for all eternity.
What is your bronze statue's name?



Brume

3. Remember Dolly The (Cloned) Sheep? I found her (her??) to be  totally freakish. Who or what would you like to see cloned?

I don´t know anyone that worth to be cloned.

4. Is is always a good idea to tell the whole truth and nothing but the truth? Tell me one good reason to lie.

Yes it is, the problem is to tell the truth and be misunderstood. Maybe when the truth will not help anyway you can omit it.
5.Who or Whatwould you like to throw into the sea of forgetfulness.
All the brazilian politicians if I could I would be in heaven.
6. You are with a Tea Leaf Reader. What does he/she tell you about your blog?
Probably that I am not good at self promotion and that I have some loyal readers.

7. We are halfway through the year 2012 and the world has not ended. What will the Mayan doomsday people be doing in 2013,  if the world does not evaporate in December?
Probably they will search for some calendar divergence and name another date.

Um comentário:

Mimi Lenox disse...

Painting the house! I should have written that myself. Thanks for playing this week. Enjoyed reading!